BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

30,000 hits! Oh My Goodness!! Thank You!!!

Oh My Goodness! 30,000 hits?!? Thank you all!!!
Now. It's time to get this blog noticed by Big Time Rush. Just simply tweet them the link to this blog. Even post it to their Facebook page!! Anyway to get them to tweet about this or just mention it! I have been at this for 2 years. What would make this experiance so much more enjoyable would be for the guys to know about this. You guys think you could do that?? And make sure when you tweet them you mention me. ( @KassieMarie12)
Like I have said before, Rushers Rock!! And you all do! And I am proud to say that I am a Rusher!!! Thanks again!
Peace! Love! Always!

Kassie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment