BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Hey everyone! So sorry that I have not updated in so long! Super busy with school, as it is my Junior year. I do hope that everyone enjoyed 2012 and is excited for 2013. I know I am! And in 5 days, I turn 17! 17 and no licence. Or job. Well, guess I can't be completely normal.
This year, and I know I say this a lot, but I will try my hardest to update every other day or every 3 days. Yes, it will be hard, but I hope it will be worth it. And if you all have any news, then please let me know! Or any pictures, videos, etc., you have of BTR please send them my way!
And on one last note, James tweeted this today: "First table read of 4th season today. Weird to see 401 on the cover. 4 years baby. BTR continues!" (@jamesmaslow)
And the 3rd album is coming later this year. It's gonna be one big year for Big Time Rush!
Which are you more excited for?
BTR Season 4 or BTR's 3rd album?
comment below!!

That's it for now!

Peace! Love! Always!

Kassie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment