BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rushers are the BEST!!!!!

Hi everyone!! Sorry that it's been a while, but summer is when I'm busy. So how is everyone? Good I hope. I just looked at the page views and this blog is at (at 2:21 pm central time) 29,596 views!!! Oh My Goodness guys! THANK YOU!!!! At 30,000 hits, I think is when we blow up BTR's twitter feed and their personal feeds as well and tell them to check this blog OUT! So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell other Rushers, tell them everywhere. All Rushers WORLDWIDE need to know about this blog!! Can you guys help me with that?? Please????
Also make sure you check out BTR's new Season 3 episodes this summer on monday's on Big Time Monday's on Nick!! And keep rocking out to Windows Down!!! (Windows Down Vevo Music Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Al0GXbCm8&feature=youtube_gdata_player )
AND BigTimeRushTv.com has gotten rid of Famous! (their forum) and now has The Rush (kinda like facebook, but for Rushers).
Also, if you haven't already, follow me on twitter @KassieMarie12 and like the facebook page Big-Time-Rush-12-Blog and I will try my hardest to update the FB page periodicaly.
That's it for now! Chat you all up later!
Peace! Love! Always!
Kassie Marie

1 comment: