BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NEW BTR MOVIE!!!!!!!!

This is a preview of the new BTR movie "Big Time Consert"!!!!!! Premeres this August!!!!! (video uploaded by : Ukeukable on Youtube) i'll keep u updated on this new BTR movie. :) Stay Posted!

Kyra Ann

http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSjEkW7Jqk&playnext_from=TL&videos=xfrHfjfbZkc

7 comments:

  1. you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear anonymous,
    thank you! (did u mean me or btr?) please feel free to post ur name next time. i like thanking and talking with fans, either of btr or of both btr and this blog. any way thanks again!!! tell others!!!!
    Peace! Love! Always!
    Kassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janelle said that btr rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I now there names it is Logan James Kendal CARLOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTR!!!!!!!! i love u!!!!!!!! Logan,Carlos,Kendall and James u all rock u have awesome hair and voices and i love u!!!!!! u are so cute and also i'm your biggest fan i love u guys u rock!!!!!!!!!!! and u are so awesome please say hi to katie,Griffin And Gastavo AND IF U DO REPLY I PROMIES THAT U CAN COME OVER MY PLACE AND HEAR MY SINGING VOICE IT IS AWESOME OHOHOH YEAHYEAHYEAH.FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN BRODY OFFORD.BYE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great! and james rocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. kendall is a great singer,carlos and logan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg!!!! I totally can't wait to James maslow's face... He is so adorable I wanna kiss him!!!!!!! I wanna marry James !!!!!!!!! I hope you come to Akron, Ohio !!!! I would be sooooo happy XD. <3

    ReplyDelete