BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Post!!!!

Yay!!! My first post on my blog!!!! What should I talk about? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well, I don't have a clue! But, I will say that in my mind Big Time Rush (BTR for short) is the best boy band since N'sync! What? You don't belive me???? Well, here is a music video of one of thier songs. My favorite: Any Kind of Guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz5pHta5KT0&feature=PlayList&p=0288CF076CFEF8FD&playnext_from=PL&index=2

The best song ever!!!!!!! Well, I'll talk more about them on my next blog. In the mean time, listin to Any Kind of Guy, Half Way There, Big Time Rush, and their latest release FAMOUS!!!!

Later!

Kassie Marie

1 comment:

  1. I what to see Big Time Rush ,Icarly cast and Victorious cast go a crazy adventure togethere. that would be epic because Big Time Rush know how to get the party started Carly,Sam are funny as well but add the Victorious cast and 3x comedy.On top of that they can sing.

    ReplyDelete