BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

1st Week, DONE!

Wow, it's already been 1 week since I started this blog! Wow! And what a way to complete one week of kassiemariebtr.blogspot.com then with some very exciting news. Carlos Pena and Steven Glickman tweeted that they started recording the first episode of season 2 TODAY!!!!! How awesome is that!? Well, ther will be plenty of tweets this week about Season 2, so I'll keep u all posted!

Peace! Love! Always!

Kassie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment