BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Commenting on this blog

hey. im glad u guys are commenting on this blog, but please! if i see and bad/negative comments, they WILL be removed imediatly!!!! i just had to remove one that was about me after i commented on my own post. i did not like what i saw in that comment. whenever you see Kassie Marie ANYWHERE on this blog, it is ME! if anyone else posts with my name, i will let you know if it's not me. if i see any negative comments again i will have to monotor them and approve them before they appear on this blog. right now it post imediatly after you hit that comment button. but if i see one more bad comment, that will be revoked and i WILL change it to me having to read them and approve them. so please! don't be the one person to ruin it for everyone. thanks for your attention on this matter.

Peace! Love! Always!
**Kassie Marie**

1 comment: