BTR header made by Justine from bigtimerushtv.com

WELCOME!!!!

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's all about my favorite band, Big Time Rush! I will be writing about their songs, tv episodes, and be posting vids, and pics of them. My hope by writing this is to get some more popularity to these incrediably talented, gifted, and hot guys. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CALLING ALL RUSHERS ON TWITTER!!!!

i've got a mission for you Rushers that are on twitter. as of 1:40 pm, my time, this blog has had 18,870 visitors. (AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!) and 12 followers. (PLEASE follow on twitter @KyraAnnMarie12 )
i think it's time to get BTR's attention to check this out and maybe if enough of you guys tweet them about me (@KyraAnnMarie12), and trust me I will be tweeting them too, they might just reply and ask for the URL and check this blog out!!!
So here's the Mission Detail's:
1: Tweet BTR @bigtimerush, or tweet them individualy ( @HeffronDrive for Kendall, @TheCarlosPena for Carlos, @jamesmaslow for James and @1LoganHenderson for Logan)
2: Tweet them about how great this blog is and mention me @KyraAnnMarie12
3: Follow me on twitter
4: Wait till we get a response either one of you guys get's the RT or I get a tweet
5: The URL will go to them
6: Let the Celebrating beegin!!! (getting noticed by BTR cus of all of you!)

Will you accept the mission??? Cus the mission starts..........
NOW!!!!!!!

Peace! Love! Always!
**Kassie Marie**

2 comments:

  1. That is your great work,thanks for sharing it.i will try to follow you on twitter.nice blog,keep it up buddy !!!

    ReplyDelete